Note to John Brough on Mahapatra's belief that the Rumindei inscription is a 5th Century copy taken to Nepal by pious Buddhist monks when Buddhism was under attack in Orissa. He suggests that Crook explains to the author that Cambridge University do not have the facilities for publishing a review.
TLS from K. A. Mousa, Faculty of Oriental Studies, University of Cambridge.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Crook/D/D1/4/143
- Dates of Creation22 Apr 1981
- Physical Description1 p. paper
Scope and Content