Minutes of proceedings of Council; signed minutes. Includes also Special Meetings of the Council:
- In July and September 1946 concerning the sale of the lease of 74 Grosvenor Street for £25,000 and purchase of lease of 56 Queen Anne Street for £8,000
- In June and October 1969 to discuss and agree new Rules of the Society
- In June 1976 to discuss the potential sale of the Qajar painting to a buyer in Tehran
- In March 1978 to reconstitute the Development Committer to discuss ways to improve the financial position of the Society
- In January 1979 to consider problems relating to the disposal of the assets of the Society, particularly the Javanese Relief to the Victoria and Albert museum and some manuscripts in the Edinburgh University Library
Hardcover blue and red volume with typed minutes glued into its pages. Binding needs some repair.