Regarding the contents of a speech that will close the current Parliamentary session, topics include corporation reform and the raising of an auxiliary force for Spain.
ALS from Palmerston, Stanhope Street, to an unknown recipient
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Palmerston/A/A14
- Dates of Creation1834–1835 (Circa)
- Physical Description3p paper
Scope and Content
Purchased from Myers & Co., Nov. 1944.