Twenty-one engagement books of St. David's, Belmont, Shrewsbury, 1941-1968. They record the various church activities, including the Sunday services, midweek meetings, women's meetings, Sunday school, boy's brigade, and the names of visiting preachers.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 1
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004325842(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000325842
- Dates of Creation1941-1968
- Physical Description21 vols
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Arranged chronologically into 21 files.
Many of the books contain a few loose papers.
Preferred citation: 1