Lecture and other Notes:
- English Ordinary 1930-1931;
- Greek Philosophy 1931-1933;
- Spinoza 1934;
- Thesis on appreciation undated;
- Class ticket, Junior Honours Class of English Literature 1932-1933.
Essays and Thesis:
- English appreciation 1932-1933;
- Philosophy 1933-1934;
- Thesis submitted for degree of MA with honours in Moral Philosophy: Some Implications of the Regress, in Spinoza's Ethics Relative to the Problem of Freedom 1934;
- Original MS of the book based on the thesis 1937;
- Thesis submitted for degree of D Litt: An Introduction to Spinoza's Ethic and the Doctrine of otherness in relation to Spinoza's use of the term "idea" and to the concepts of Space and Time ;
- Hamlet 1933-1934.
Lecture Notes of Flora M McFarlane, later Mrs Shanks:
- Plato's Republic 1930-1931.
- Correspondence and notes relating to deposited papers (incomplete)1983-1988;
- Photographs 1930-1939.