Notes on physics and mathematics.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 MS ADD 14
- Dates of Creationc1889-1918
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description5 volumes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Wellesley Curran Clinton was Pender Professor of Electrical Engineering at University College London from 1926 to 1934.
The papers are available subject to the usual conditions of access to Archives and Manuscripts material, after the completion of a Reader's Undertaking.
Other Finding Aids
A more detailed handlist is available. Please contact Special Collections for further information.
Conditions Governing Use
Normal copyright restrictions apply.