Photographs, negatives and accompanying documents relating to Douglas Harman's medical missionary service at Mbereshi, Northern Rhodesia [Zambia].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 380815/2/2/1
- Dates of Creation1952-1960s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description182 photographs, 97 negatives, 8 documents
Scope and Content
Other Finding Aids
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright held by SOAS, University of London unless otherwise indicated
Some of the photographs are mentioned in six lists of photographs and negatives which Harman apparently sent back to his family in Britain. Where possible, photographs and negatives have been matched to these lists (see MS380815/2/2/1/1-6). However, a large number of the photographs in the collection do not appear in the lists, while many of the photographs mentioned in the lists have not been transferred to SOAS.