He must see full payment is made and nothing further taken without his consent. "The life boat Company must be subject to the same discipline".
Letter from William Iveson to Mr. Fewson: sending a copy of letter from Messrs. Budd and Hayes, Bedford Row, to William Iveson, Hedon (as U DHO/14/34).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DHO/14/35
- Dates of Creation12 Nov 1829
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader