Peter de Grymesby, as U DHO/13/12, to deliver to Emma, widow of Hugh de Ulram, a messuage, 7 bovates and pasture called Aleysholm in Ulram, held by her jointly with her husband; and to retain other lands there held by Hugh in fee. William, son and heir of Hugh, being under age.
Translation of extract from Originalia Rolls.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DHO/13/13
- Dates of Creation10 Dec 1352
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader