Proceedings in suit brought by Herbert de St. Quintin and his wife Alice concerning a distraint made on their cattle in Mapelton by the Earl of Albemarle for default of homage and service by Peter de Brus, chief lord of Mapelton. They claim that Alice de Stuteville, of whom they hold the lands, should acquit them.
Translation from Curia Regis Rolls.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DHO/16/22
- Dates of Creation29 Sep 1206
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader