At a private view on 19 January Margaret Pilkington's 'goats' woodcut was admired but she suffered considerable embarrassment at Miss Swanson asking to buy an unpriced watercolour of hers. 23 January to 1 February saw a trip to Banchory to visit her aunt May Margaret Stevenson.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PIL/1/2/2
- Dates of CreationJan-Dec 1920
- Physical Description1 volume.