Contains sketches in ink and pencil of peasants, Catholic worshippers and landscapes from a visit to Italy. Landscapes include Camporosso, the festival of Saint Sebastian at Dolceaqua, Perinaldo, Castel Vittorio and Sasso. The last page is a market scene in watercolour and ink.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PIL/1/4/1/6
- Dates of Creationn.d. [1920s]
- Physical Description1 volume. Condition: some pages are coming loose from the binding.