Letter sent to Margaret Pilkington and Dorothy Pilkington from Mona. She sends affections from Leif and describes how enthusiastic he was after his recent trip to London. She makes reference to the death of her mother and to the death of their parents. She discusses her feelings of inferiority at not being a good house-keeper, the little opportunity to practice her spoken English during the War and enjoyment at reading Winnie the Pooh novels.
Letter to Margaret Pilkington and Dorothy Pilkington from Mona Roth
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PIL/3/1/5/1
- Dates of Creation28 Nov 1945
- Physical Description10 sheets.