Three letters from Malcolm Easton dated 2 June, 10 June and 19 July 1967. They concern Easton's research into Walter Sickert's painting school in Manchester of 1925-6 for an exhibition, 'Sickert in the North', at Hull University. With a typescript draft letter from Margaret Pilkington to Mr Woodeson in addition to information he had previously received from Malcolm Easton, recollecting her attendance at Sickert's Manchester painting school.
Letters from Malcolm Easton
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PIL/1/1/2/8
- Dates of Creation2-19 Jun 1967, 14 Feb 1973
- Physical Description4 pieces, 7 sheets.