Letter of condolence sent to Joan Worthington from Patrick [Rodger] Bishop of Manchester, Bishop Court, Bury New Road, Manchester. The letter apologises for not having acknowledged the death of Margaret Pilkington sooner, and explains that the Bishop and his wife have been on holiday. Expresses sadness at not being able to attend the memorial service but is sure many friends will attend and is thankful for all that she did for people in and around Manchester.
Letter from the Bishop of Manchester to Lady Worthington
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PIL/3/1/5/12
- Dates of Creation10 Sep 1974
- Physical Description1 sheet, double sided.