Sheila Lee was a research assistant employed by Clark to work on a planned collection of his writings, to be called 'The Age of Humanism'
Correspondence between Kenneth Clark and Sheila Lee, 1 Thurlow Road, Hampstead
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 8812/1/3/1625-1631
- Dates of Creation03 Mar 1980-08 Feb 1982
- Physical Description7 letters
Scope and Content
Other Finding Aids
Refer to paper list for further details.