Ina Claire was an Edwardian stage performer whom Clark described as his "first love", and to whom he dedicated 'The Other Side of the Alba'
Correspondence between Kenneth Clark and Ina Claire
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 8812/1/3/699-703
- Dates of Creation26 Jul 1973-22 Feb 1977
- Physical Description5 letters
Scope and Content
Other Finding Aids
Refer to paper list for further details.