Comprises 37 English poems, 1 French, a quotation from Plato in Greek, and a pencilled drawing of a person's head and shoulders.
Scrapbook of miscellaneous original and transcribed poems, many relating to Irish themes and persons
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Brotherton Collection MS Lt q 49
- Dates of Creationca. 1750-1920
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish French Greek
- Physical Description1 vol (27 ff.) and 1 envelope, manuscript. Written in many different hands. The scrapbook volume contains 9 poems written on separate pieces of paper and pasted on to some of the folios; its cover is marbled on the outside. All the poems in the envelope are loose.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The compiler of this scrapbook is unknown.
Conditions Governing Access
Access is unrestricted.
Purchased at Falkner Greirson on 6 January 1987.
In English, but with a little French and Greek.
Other Finding Aids
The poems are indexed in the BCMSV database http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/bcmsv/bcmvlink.htm#bcltq49