'The set of instruments for microsurgeons comprises a needle comprises a needle holder, ring forceps and scissors, which can be carried in a protective, autoclavable box.' Winner of a 1982 Design Council Award in Medical Equipment.
Universal Microsurgery Instruments by Beckett & Co (Surgical Instruments) Ltd, and Dr David W. Vickers, a Microsurgeon.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/DCA/30/7/1982/29
- Dates of Creation1982
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 print, 2 slides
Scope and Content
Design Council Awards 1982 booklet