1. John Jacob of Queens Park, city of Chester, esq.
2. Georgina Jacob, wife of John Jacob.
3. Hugh Griffith Hughes, Market St., druggist, Edward Parry, Boston St., grocer, Evan Thomas, Well St., grocer, Robert Jones, Thomas St., grocer; William Pritchard, Salt Island, engineer; Richard Hughes, Waterside, boatman; John Jones, Market St., shoemaker; John Hughes, Newry St., chandler and David Hughes, Newry St., pork butcher, all of Holyhead, trustees of the Calvinistic Methodist Connection.
LEASE for 99 years of a plot of land to the north of Cybi St., Holyhead and a passage to hereby demised to the public road at a point where Water St. meets Cybi St. known as part of The Timber Yard, at a rent of £5 10s. p.a.
Cites lease of 1860.
Consideration: Erection of a Calvinistic Methodist chapel.
1875 April 21.
1. Hugh Griffith Hughes, Robert Jones, William Pritchard, John Jones and David Hughes.
2. John Roberts of Holyhead, gas manager.
3. Hugh Griffith Hughes, Robert Jones, William Pritchard, John Jones and John Roberts and Richard Hughes, Cefnmawr, pa. Newborough, farmer, Rev. James Donne, Llangefni, Minister of the Gospel, Owen Williams, Penyrorsedd, pa. Llangefni, farmer, Richard Roberts, Boston Hse., Gaerwen, shopkeeper and William Roberts, Cefndu, pa. Llanfihangel Ysgeifiog.
SURRENDER OF LEASE.
Erection of premises.