General letters, 1885-1926, to J. H. Davies, together with letters, 1892-1926, from mainly prominent individuals who corresponded regularly with J. H. Davies.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004382203(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000382203
- Dates of Creation1885-1926.
- Physical Description35 folders, 25 envelopes.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
The letters were arranged decades ago at NLW shortly after their arrival at the Library. This arrangement was retained while cataloguing in 2005, and the basic division retained into two series: general correspondence, 1890-1926, to J. H. Davies, arranged alphabetically by the name of the individual correspondent or occasionally by the name of the institution or organisation which he or she represented; and correspondence, 1892-1926, from mainly prominent individuals who corresponded regularly with J. H. Davies.
Preferred citation: C.