Correspondence and papers, 1896-1926, accumulated by J. H. Davies on various subjects and issues in which he was involved. They include the Welsh land question, 1896-1897, and many aspects of the First World War in Cardiganshire.
Miscellaneous subject files,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 S.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004392734(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000392734
- Dates of Creation1896-1926.
- Physical Description4 folders, 8 envelopes.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Arranged chronologically by and within each file.
Preferred citation: S.