Minutes, 1909-22; rules, 1902.
Amalgamated Society of Litho Stone and Plate Preparers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb152-mss.39/asl/6/pp
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 152 MSS.39/ASL/6/PP
- Dates of Creation1902-1922
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description[ not recorded ]
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Amalgamated Society of Litho Stone and Plate Preparers was formed in 1889 and joined the Amalgamated Society of Lithographic Printers and Auxiliaries in 1920.
Conditions Governing Access
The records form part of the Amalgamated Society of Lithographic Printers and Auxiliaries archive and have been listed accordingly. An authority file exists for this corporate body (GB 152 AAR129).
The records were placed on indefinite loan in the Centre in January 1987 by the National Graphical Association from the office of Mr K. Haughton through the good offices of Mr. F.G. Tanner.