Consists of various legal papers and some correspondence. Includes the wills of two John Henry Edwards.
Papers relating to John Edwards, Blacksmith of Dee Lane, Llangollen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/DM/1474
- Dates of Creation1895-1961
- Physical Description2 bundles
Scope and Content
This collection is open for research. It is advisable to book in advance, for details and opening hours see http://archives.denbighshire.gov.uk/visit-us/. Access to some documents may be restricted due to Data Protection legislation, Denbighshire Archive Service will advise where this is the case.