Annals of the English Benedictine Congregation, 1850-1900, by Basil Whelan, 1932, revised typescript, 1942.
Annals of the English Benedictine Congregation by Basil Whelan
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.eng.hist.d.257-8
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. hist. d. 257-8
- Dates of Creation1942
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description2 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Basil Whelan, OSB (b 1896).
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library by the author in 1964.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 40194-5.