The volume contains various leaflets, invitations, programmes issued in connection with Museum events, primarily building openings. It includes documents from University events, in which the Museum was involved as a venue. It includes a programme for the 1888 opening, a programme of the Manchester Meeting of the Museums Association, 1892; opening the Medical School, extension, 1894/5, the installation of electric lighting at the Museum, 1898; programmes for Museum Subscribers meetings; 1912 extension programme: and the 1927 extension opening programme. The volume appears to have been compiled for the administration of these events.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMA/2/13/2
- Dates of Creation1888-1936
- Physical Description1 volume Poor condition; spine is broken, and several documents are loose.