Braided ponytail in a Chinese queue [biànzi / 辫子] style worn by Rev John Graham during his evangelical work in China with the China Inland Mission.
Braided ponytail worn by Rev John Graham
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CIM/04/09/03/01
- Alternative Id.GB 102 CIM/PP 594
- Dates of Creationearly-20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 piece
Scope and Content
Open for consultation. However, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library at least one working day in advance of your visit.
Provenance: Acquired by Rev John Graham and Lottie Graham