Ten letters to John Heath-Stubbs signed by "Seán", many of which are postmarked Bridlington. This is likely to be Seán Hutton (see JHS/2/2 for a printed poem titled 'Notes Towards a Palinode for Seán Hutton'); Hutton taught at Bridlington for many years, having initially met Heath-Stubbs whilst a student in London. Most of these letters discuss poetry and mutual friends.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JHS/1/1/106
- Dates of Creation7 Apr 1968-16 May  and n.d.
- Physical Description10 pieces