Letters sent to Sarah Isaac, née Prentice (1825-1896).
To Sarah Isaac, née Prentice (1825-1896)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1239 462/1/1/5/4
- Dates of Creation1872-1888
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description17 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Sarah Prentice was born in Stowmarket, Suffolk in 1856 and baptised Independent (Congregational) Chapel. She married Thomas Isaac, a corn merchant, in 1850. They lived in Maldon for most of their lives apart from a year where they lived in Bristol. They had six children. Her eldest daughter, Edith Mary (Dorrie) Isaac went on to marry W. G. Collingwood.