Letters sent from John D. Batten to W. G. Collingwood.
From John Dickson Batten (1860-1932)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1239 462/1/5/1/33
- Dates of Creation1906
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 letter
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
John Dickson Batten (8 October 1860-5 August 1932), born in Plymouth, Devon, was an English painter of figures in oils, tempera and fresco and a book illustrator. He also acted as the external examiner for the Reading School of Art where W. G. Collingwood worked as Professor of Fine Art.