Letters sent from Beatrice Willink to Edith Mary (Dorrie) Collingwood.
From Beatrice Willink, née Luard Selby (c. 1856-1924)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1239 462/1/5/2/92
- Dates of Creation1891-1928
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description7 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Born Beatrice Luard Selby c. 1856. She married Alfred Willink in 1885. Her husband was the manager of Cropper Paper Mill at Burneside near Kendal and they lived at Whitefoot, Burneside. She was an artist and a conductor of a choir. She died suddenly after conducting her choir in 1924. Her nephew, Reginald Luard-Selby married Ursula Collingwood in 1926. She was close to the Collingwoods and Edith Mary (Dorrie) Collingwood and the children would often go and stay with her at Whitefoot.