Letters sent from Victor Marshall to W. G. Collingwood.
From Victor Marshall
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1239 462/1/5/1/1
- Dates of Creation1914-1929
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description24 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Owner of the Monk Coniston Hall and the Boathouse in Coniston. W. G. Collingwood makes mention of him twice in The Book of Coniston.