Letters sent from Arthur Benson to W. G. Collingwood.
From Arthur Benson (1862-1925)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1239 462/1/5/1/3
- Dates of Creation1911
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Arthur Christopher Benson (24 April 1862-17 June 1925) was an English essayist, poet, author and academic and the 28th Master of Magdalene College, Cambridge. He is noted for writing the words of the song "Land of Hope and Glory".