Letters sent from T. J. Cobden-Sanderson (1840-1922) to Edith Mary (Dorrie) Collingwood.
From T. J. Cobden-Sanderson (1840-1922)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1239 462/1/5/2/3
- Dates of Creation1891
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 letter
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Born in Northumberland in 1840, Thomas James Cobden-Sanderson went on to become an English artist and bookbinder associated with the Arts and Crafts movement. He was a friend of William Morris. He died in 1922.