England. Home Office: Correspondence and papers of Viscount Cave as Home Secretary: 1916-1918: Mostly typewritten and printed.
CAVE PAPERS. Vols. XX, XXI. Correspondence and papers relating to the International Law Committee, of which Cave was chairman, and in particular the issue of the freedom of the seas; 1916-1919, n.d. Partly drafts and typewritten and printed.Two volumes.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms62455-62516/addms62474-62475
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 62474-62475
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000017.0x0003ba
- Dates of Creation1916-1919
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)