1. Two plans, showing the distribution of buildings and land use:
- folded plan to scale, printed in white onto blue background, entitled 'Civil Assembly Centre, Lunghwa' (without date), with an area including the Assembly Hall and other buildings marked in red ink (plan dimensions, 550 x 450mm, with unspecified calendar annotation in pencil on the verso);
- folded plan not drawn to scale, printed in white onto blue background, entitled 'Lunghwa Internment Camp Sept. 1943', with areas marked in red signifying 'Barbed Wire Perimeter' and Perimeter 'Prior to Sept. 1943' (plan dimensions, 405 x 460mm).
2. 'Report on the State of Lunghwa Civil Assembly Centre, 14th March - 14th May, 1943' (4 sheets typescript, with carbon copy).
3. 'Lunghwa C.A.C. Rough Description of Buildings' (6 sheets typescript, with carbon copy).
4. 'Construction of A, B & C Huts' (2 sheets typescript, dated 13 August 1943, with carbon copy).
5. Technical drawing in pencil of 'Section Through Huts' showing the wooden framework (sheet dimensions: 330 x 210mm).
6. A general report  on 'The Lunghwa Civil Assembly Centre' (draft typescript with revisions, on several sheets of paper of varying sizes, sometimes on the verso of paper printed for other Civil Assembly Centre administrative business). Refers to various matters including buildings, diet, health, and education.