1. January 2003. Interview conducted by Hans Ulrich Obrist, in two published formats:
- Hans Ulrich Obrist Interviews Volume 1 (Edizioni Charta, Milan 2003). An incomplete copy with detached back cover, contents to p. 98 only. For the interview with Ballard, see pp. 58-68.
- A small format booklet printing only the interview with Ballard.
2. 2 September 2003. Eight answers (questions not included) addressed to 'Robert'. Surname of addressee not given ('thanks for taking the trouble to write a piece on Atroc. Ex.'). 3 sheets, signed. (See item 4 below.)
3. Two letters (in photocopy manuscript) to 'Mr Goodall', dated 12 December 2003 (2 sheets) and 16 January 2004 (6 sheets), answering a number of questions. Unidentified fiction extract on the verso of each sheet.
4. 16 November 2004. Eleven answers (questions not included) addressed to 'Robert' (the same addressee as item 2 above). 3 sheets with signature (photocopy). On the verso of each sheet, draft passage in typescript from chapter 5 of Millennium People.
5. 26 November 2004. Eleven answers addressed to Xavier Ayen. 2 sheets, signed. With a list of questions faxed to Ballard by Ayen (24 November, 1 sheet).
6. 30 November 2004. Twelve answers (questions not included) addressed to Baptiste Liger. 2 sheets, signed (photocopy). On the verso of each sheet, draft passage in typescript from chapter 35 of Millennium People.