A bespoke 'Crash' exhibition presentation box containing fourteen folded posters featuring images of exhibits:
- 'Crash' exhibition poster, incorporating twelve black and white photographs taken by Ballard of his damaged Ford Zephyr following an accident in 1973;
- Edward Hopper, Intermission (1963);
- Andy Warhol, Green Disaster (Green Disaster Twice) (1963);
- Roy Lichenstein, Explosion II (1965);
- Paul Delvaux, Le canapé bleu (1967);
- Eduardo Paolozzi, Zero Energy Experiment Pile (Z.E.E.P.) (1969-70);
- Florian Maier-Aichen, Untitled (Freeway Crash) (2002);
- Damien Hirst, Suicide Bomber (Aftermath) (2004-05);
- Douglas Gordon, Self-Portrait of You + Me (Jayne Mansfield) (2007);
- Adam McEwen, I'm So Tired (2007);
- Richard Prince, Elvis (2007);
- Cyprien Gaillard, View of Sighthill Cemetery (2008);
- Ed Ruscha, Fountain of Crystal (2009);
- Jenny Saville, Witness (2009).
In addition, there are two related items added to the box during cataloguing: in a Gagosian Gallery envelope, an unused promotional car sticker bearing the name of the exhibition; and an invitation card to a private dinner to celebrate the opening of the exhibition. All materials supplied to the Ballard family via The Wylie Agency.