1. The back cover only of Ambit 32 (1967), featuring a full-page 'advertisement' by Ballard entitled 'Homage to Claire Churchill' [Claire Walsh]. Signed by Ballard on the verso.
2. Complete copy of Ambit 46 (1971), including on the back cover a full-page 'advertisement' by Ballard entitled 'Venus Smiles'.
3. Four covers from Ambit featuring Ballard 'advertisements':
- Ambit 33 (1967), featuring on the back cover 'Sex: Inner Space' ('Does the angle between two walls have a happy ending?');
- Ambit 36 (1968), featuring on the back cover 'A Neural Interval';
- Ambit 45 (1970), featuring on the back cover 'Placental Insufficiency';
- Ambit 46 (1971), featuring on the back cover 'Venus Smiles'.
4. Colour postcard (1981, not used) displaying an image of the 'Assassination Site - J F Kennedy'.
5. Greetings card (1984, not used) displaying an image of Ronald Reagan advertising 'Peacemaker Cigarettes'.
6. A photocopied passage from The Atrocity Exhibition (beginning: 'Reagan's personality. The profound anality of the Presidential contender may be expected [...]'), underneath which is typed a 'Comment' by Ballard beginning: 'What happens if you regard the whole of reality as a vast video game?'). The 'Comment' includes a date reference ('but now, in 2008, we call it everyday reality'). Single sheet photocopy on headed paper (Shepperton address).