1. John Foley (Studio Opale, Paris): sixteen black and white photographs (A1-A16, each approximately 240 x 175mm). The photographs were taken on two separate occasions: six prints (two duplicates: four different images) of photographs taken at Shepperton, four prints of which feature Ballard's copy paintings of works by Paul Delvaux as background; with ten photographs taken on another occasion at a different location.
2. Fay Godwin. Three copies of a black and white photograph (B1-B3, 180 x 125mm).
3. Publicity photograph. Eight copies of a (high-key) black and white portrait (C1-C8, 175 x 125mm, photographer not indicated). With an original envelope addressed to Maggie Hanbury from Harper Collins Publishers (franked 1999).
4. Martyn Goddard. Single photograph (lettered D, colour, 250 x 250mm) of Ballard's copy painting of a painting by Paul Delvaux, upon which a head and shoulders image of Ballard has been super-imposed in the background.
5. Portrait of Ballard (lettered E, colour, 250 x 200mm) seated in front of his copy painting of a painting by Paul Delvaux. Photographer not indicated.