1. 'Lunghua Internment Camp': a report on the opening of the camp and general physical conditions (typescript, 18 sheets).
2. 'Minutes of the 70th Meeting of the General Council held on Tuesday, 22 August, 1944 at 6.00 p.m.' Chair: W G Braidwood. Meeting called to report on Braidwood's interview 'with the authorities' to discuss the escape of three internees. Typescript (6 sheets), with a carbon copy.
3. Four items concerning 'escapes':
- a report entitled 'Escapes', beginning 'there were four occasions on which escapes took place' (corrected typescript, 4 sheets);
- 'Memo on Conversations with Japanese Officials' dated 29 August 1944 (typescript, 2 sheets, with carbon copy);
- 'Notes on Conversation between Mr Banjo and Messrs Braidwood, Ballard, Bryson, Gardener, Diack, Meyers and Sanger on 24th August, 1944' (typescript, 4 sheets, with carbon copy);
- letter (31 August 1944), Braidwood to T Hayashi, Commandant (typescript, 1 sheet, with carbon copy).
4. 'Notes on My Term of Office as Camp Representative' (typescript, 7 sheets).
5. 'Report of Repatriated Internees from the Lunghwa Camp' (typescript, 20 sheets).
6. 'Mr Braidwood's Speech at the B.R.A. Meeting Held on 30th November 1945' (typescript, 16 sheets).
7. Autograph letter to Braidwood. Without date, signature obscure (7 small sheets).
8. A single sheet of notes, numbered 1-7 (holograph, pencil).