Notebook containing lecture notes.
Lewis (Thomas Hayter) Notebooks
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 MS ADD 34
- Dates of Creation1865-1873
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Thomas Hayter Lewis was Professor of Architecture at University College London from 1865 to 1881.
The papers are available subject to the usual conditions of access to Archives and Manuscripts material, after the completion of a Reader's Undertaking.
Other Finding Aids
Collection level description
Conditions Governing Use
Normal copyright restrictions apply.