- Scottish National Operative Tailors, N.E.C.: reports, 1870-1890
- Scottish National Operative Tailors N.E.C.: reports, 1891-1899
- Scottish National Association of Tailors minutes: Standing Committee
- Scottish National Association of Tailors: Standing Committee minutes, 1901-1905
- Scottish National Association of Tailors: Standing Committee minutes, 1905-1908
- The Scottish Tailors' Association: Standing Committee Minutes, 1908-1910
Scottish National Association of Tailors
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1008 TU/TAILORC
- Dates of Creation1866-1910
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description8 volumes
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Historical Directory of Trade Unions, vol 4 pg 462
Conditions Governing Access
Open for consultation.
If you wish to visit the library you need to make an appointment. The Working Class Movement Library is open Tuesday-Friday 10.00am-5.00pm and every 3rd Saturday of the month 10.00am-4.00pm.
To book an appointment, telephone: 0161 736 3601 or email: email@example.com.
Other Finding Aids
The full catalogue is available online on the Working Class Movement Library's Web Site - www.wcml.org.uk
[N.B. to access descriptions of individual files and items, click on the magnifying glass by 'context contains' at the bottom of the catalogue page.]
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Some of the material is fragile
Catalogued as part of the HLF project 'The past meets the present'