(1) 'Historical chronology of the River Great Ouse', 1973; revised 1978.
(2) 'The Wash water storage scheme. A historical review', Hydraulics Research Station, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, Report DE 26, April 1975, with 'a revised and slightly curtailed version' of (1).
(3) 'A historical summary of events in the River Nene and the River Welland', a 1984 copy of a 1975 draft.
(4) Newcuttings; a letter from Van Oosterum on the location of Staplewere, 29 November 1975; research notes and references.
(5) Photographs (undated reproductions): Denver Sluice before 1923 (2); Welney Suspension Bridge before 1927; Welmore Lake Sluice before 1930, and in 1947.
(6) Undated copy of a 'Plan of the Bedford Level with the intended new lines of drainage, 1810'.
(7) Printed map, 'Fenland Waterways past and present', drawn by Gordon Fowler, 1946 (a framed undated copy).