(i) Edward Davies of Vron Goch, parish of Bryneglwys,
(ii) Edward Evans of Bryn y Meibion, parish of Derwen,
co.Denbigh, gent. and Ellis Evans, son of the said
1. Agreed that marriage of the said Ellis Evans and
Mary Davies, eldest daughter and heir of (i), be shortly solemnised.
2. The said Edward Evans will assign to the said
Ellis Evans, lease of messuages, lands, and fulling mill in parish of Gwyddelwern, co.Merioneth, for remainder of term of 99 years; and (i) within 6 months of solemnisation of said marriage will convey to Edward Price of Plas Newydd, co.Denbigh, yeoman, and John Roberts of Bryneglwys, co.Denbigh, yeoman, messuage called Vron Goch with parcels of land (named) in township of Chwythrinie, parish of
Bryneglwys, co.Denbigh to uses (specified) of (i),
and messuage called Tu popty yr Scybor fechan with
garden and lands (named), parish of Brynegiwys
to uses (specified) of Elizabeth, wife of (i).
3. Edward Evans will discharge mortgage in £150 charged upon the said messuages, lands and fulling mill in
parish of Gwyddelwern, within 6 months of solmenisation of said marriage.
4. Agreed that the said Ellis Evans will have power to
charge the said property in parish of Gwyddelwern to
the maximum value of £80 to uses (specified).
5. The said Ellis Evans will secure the payment of £40
within 12 months and pay said £40 to Anne Davies, another daughter of W I within 8 years from solemnisation of the said intended marriage.
6. The said Edward Evans will grant to Ellis Evans furnaces, press and other articles in a dyehouse on the said leased land in parish of Gwyddelwern in order to set up the said Ellis Evans in the trade of dyer.