Diaries and travel journals of Mary Alice Brinckman, in Great Britain and abroad, including many drawings and water-colours by her, and a few dried flowers.
Diaries and Travel Journals of Mary Alice Brinckman
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.eng.e.3111-26
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. e. 3111-26
- Dates of Creation1878-1900
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description16 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Mary Alice Brinckman (ne Egerton-Warburton) was of Ribbesford House, Bewdley, Worcestershire.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The collection was given to the Library in 1998.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.