An artificial collection of miscellaneous letters. The subjects covered in this collection are as varied as the correspondents themselves. Amongst the topics discussed are, Welsh history, publications, poetry, politics, emigration.
- 29 letters addressed to W. Garmon Jones, 1908 - 1936, from W. Llewelyn Williams, M.P., T. Gwynn Jones, R.C. Bosanquet, Jesse H. Feldman, W.J. Gruffydd, Saunders Lewis, Conyers Read, J. J. Williams, W. Tom Williams. Also 2 copy letters from W. Garmon Jones to Lord Kenyon and Professor Barnard.
- 43 letters to Emyr Gwynne-Jones, 1952-1956, from John Williams Jones, Bob Owen, Croesor, correspondents in Australia, and others.
- 42 letters to John Williams Jones, Blaenau Ffestiniog, 1951-1953, from correspondents in the United States, Patagonia, New Zealand and Wales. Includes a letter from Kate Roberts.
- 9 letters from Rev. Robert David Rowland (Anthropos) to C. Elfyn Hughes (Ap Elfyn).
- 24 letters from Ellis Jones Ellis-Griffith and Tom Ellis to David Owen, solicitor of Bangor and others.
- 5 letters from Owen Williamson to an unnamed correspondent.
- Letters from various correspondents including, A.H. Dodd, H.R. Hughes, Kinmel, William Jones M.P., George Borill, agent of the Foelas estate.