Letters from Jean Vincent Lamouroux on scientific matters, mostly to M. Dumont (1812-1824); letter from Camille Lamouroux to 'Phillippe' (1895); with correspondence, invoices and catalogue (1904) relating to the sale of these manuscripts.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 MS ADD 142
- Dates of Creation1812-1824
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialFrench
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Jean Vincent Felix Lamouroux: born, 1779; French naturalist; published various works on natural history; died, 1825.
The papers are available subject to the usual conditions of access to Archives and Manuscripts material, after the completion of a Reader's Undertaking.
Purchased in July 1964.
Other Finding Aids
Collection level description.
Conditions Governing Use
Normal copyright restrictions apply.