LETTER: Samuel Field, Shipping Butcher, 25, 27, 29 Watt St, Newcastle, N.S.W. to Captain Robert Jones, "Talus" asking for his patronage on arrival at Newcastle. He has done business with many of his ships and has always given satisfaction. Captain Balfour "Itata" is sending his kind regards. The current rates for meat are 3d. per 1lb all round.
Letter: Samuel Field, Shipping Butcher, 25, 27, 29 Watt St, Newcastle, N.S.W. to Captain Robert Jones, "Talus"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 221 WDC/1/3/7/8/15
- Alternative Id.GB 221 WDC/812
- Dates of Creation1906 Feb. 26
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Dim cyfyngiadau/ No Restrictions
Os gwelwch yn dda archebwch y dogfenau gan ddefnyddio y rhif cyfeirnod amgen (lle ddarperidd) / Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided)
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Cyflwr da/Good condition