COPY LETTER: Robert Jones, Amlwch to E.R. Evans & Co., London. He received their favour, and has cabled Captain Thomas, "Lord Tredegar" to make every effort to get the ship off. This evening he received a telegram as follows: Sagacious - she is a total wreck. Smoky - all further efforts are abandoned. No doubt Captain Thomas will do his best to save all he can from the wreck and Lloyd's Agents may be able to save the materials and get more money from them being a shipping port.
Copy Letter: Robert Jones, Amlwch to E.R. Evans & Co., London
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 221 WDC/1/3/7/5/56
- Alternative Id.GB 221 WDC/491
- Dates of Creation1887 Mar.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Dim cyfyngiadau/ No Restrictions
Os gwelwch yn dda archebwch y dogfenau gan ddefnyddio y rhif cyfeirnod amgen (lle ddarperidd) / Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided)
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Cyflwr da/Good condition